The works of Erika Chappell

put that guy in a SITUATION
Elia Rowan
Location: Aboard my shipself (it/its, she/her, any neopronouns)

The works of Erika Chappell

Post by Elia Rowan »

[Apologies if this is in the wrong place- I assumed the subforum titled "TTRPG" would be more fitting than the one titled "Other", but I might be wrong. Either way, threads should be movable in phpBB...]

I am hoping I will find enough fans of her work for this to be a multi-topic thread about them.

You may know her for Patrol or Flying Circus, respectively a magnificently cynical game about the Vietnam War and a game about being queer pseudo-WW1 dogfighting aces in a post-apocalyptic world inspired by the works of Studio Ghibli. (You may also know her for her quests on the Sufficient Velocity forums, but that's neither here nor there.)

I have to admit the project I'm most excited for is the game Torchship, a Star Trek inspired game about space exploration and ethics in a galaxy where humanity has reached a better world... but most of the galaxy hasn't.
hi im elia and im only just now getting into things
attribution for signature images available on my webite

avatar by friend Luna (gregroxtheblog on tumblr)
Robo_Bats

Re: The works of Erika Chappell

Post by Robo_Bats »

Oooh yeah I know about flying circus via 11dragonkid on YouTube and found out about torchlight on tumblr too. Didn't know they're being made by the same person, very cool anyhow
_DESIGNATION RRM-127_

Captain of the Federation Star Ship Kobayashi Maru

how may I be of service?