Gubat Banwa

put that guy in a SITUATION
FunnyGoatgirl

Gubat Banwa

Post by FunnyGoatgirl »

Really cool tactical war drama that just oozes with flavor. Anyone else play it? I certainly want to play it more. (Also official suletta mercury adaptation and statblock is very cool)
Yvette/ BF10-4CE7. she/it. very tall
FunnyGoatgirl

Re: Gubat Banwa

Post by FunnyGoatgirl »

Oh wait this is for characters I can talk about a character I did a session of solo play with, Sakra Salot, a Ba-enon woman taken as captive during a Virbanwan raid who was then given the opportunity to give up her life to become something greater and tear down those that failed her.
FunnyGoatgirl

Post by FunnyGoatgirl »

Maybe I should make a new character since the game has been updated so much. I’m also in a campaign that’s been going fun and I can talk about my character for that.
synthcrow

Post by synthcrow »

I've been keeping an eye on gubat banwa! I've really enjoyed other tactical rpgs like icon recently, so I really should give the book a read. sadly I have little time for ttrpg these days because of work TvT
Break the law god shackles you with and smile
xie/xer, it/its. pfp by crowtaur
FunnyGoatgirl

Post by FunnyGoatgirl »

Here's Jayadewa, my character in Where the Green Horse Rides. She is a pilandokan (mouse-deerfolk) mender (support with focus on direct healing and medicines). She was born to one of the Sangpamegat's many concubines in the Kingdom of Ba-e and took up the art of medicine and healing, tambal. Shortly before the campaign started, she was asked to come north to Gandara to help the ailing brother of the fisherman datu Balahura. He did not survive, with many believing Jayadewa had had some hand in the death. She was then hardened to find out what happened and how to cure this mysterious disease in the future. Her investigation led her to the stories of the fabled city of Lungsod-Liwanag. She washed up on one of the many isles of the dead in the nearby islands, helped by the rest of the party. It's been fun to play, even if Makapatag keeps releasing new versions of the rules between sessions (we started on something like 1.3 or so, and are currently past 1.6. should be stable now)