Show us your hoard!! (Dice)

put that guy in a SITUATION
Mint-Mage

Show us your hoard!! (Dice)

Post by Mint-Mage »

My wife said i should make this for everyone.

Any special dice you have? Any big collection? This is a dragon and kobold forum and i know that they can hoard. I'll start!

This picture has the first dice set I ever bought. Its blue and white and I named it after my late cat Polar Bear. It still brings me joy and happiness and one of my faves. The d20 saved my ass by playing a lot of high numbers.

Also, it has the most recent dice set i got. Its so tiny!!!!!! And i needed dice for scale. I want to use my new tiny dice so bad!!!

Mint-Mage

Re: Show us your hoard!! (Dice)

Post by Mint-Mage »

This is our full hoard

Top row are special dice
Second row are opalescence
Third row are flat color
Fourth row are transparent
Tally_Archives

Post by Tally_Archives »

OMG those are so small!!! I thought the normal dice were just REALLY HUGE at first!!! 0_0

Also check these out, these are one of my most prized items, I take them with me everywhere!!!
I call them my "bubblegum fairy sparkle rainbow dice," and I very badly wish I could eat them... they would taste SO good!!!
Attachments
image.png
image.png (231.25 KiB) Viewed 6012 times
[Low leveled kobold archivist]
(Any/All pronouns, but She/Her makes me smile =3)
Let me know if I can be of assistance, I'm always eager to help!!! ✨🙏😋✨
Mint-Mage

Post by Mint-Mage »

Tally_Archives wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:51 pm OMG those are so small!!! I thought the normal dice were just REALLY HUGE at first!!! 0_0

Also check these out, these are one of my most prized items, I take them with me everywhere!!!
I call them my "bubblegum fairy sparkle rainbow dice," and I very badly wish I could eat them... they would taste SO good!!!
Those dice do look so delicious. I would agree. I feel the flavor would be specifically similar to gummi skittles. Maybe the berry or tropical flavor.

Also, those are so beautiful. I love the soft pastel and the glitter just adds the perfect touch. I love the name. One day i do want to collect rainbow and more sparkle dice. My one true end goal is gemstone dice. Amethyst, rose quartz, jade, anything really.
Raptor-Tooth

Post by Raptor-Tooth »

I haven't bought any in years because I have mostly been playing over discord with friends from different parts of the country. However, I used to play at a local game store when I lived in the city and my old group met there weekly for years. They had these buckets of single dice you could buy for less than $1 a piece. I don't think there was one week where I didn't come home with a new die.

These are my complete and mostly complete sets (some pieces have been lost behind bookcase and dresser and in the closet where I stored my dnd stuff for a while I'm sure) and a couple favorites. I have like 3-4 sets in a miniature chest on my desk for my bi-weekly games that I'm a part of now. I might play digitally now where there's digital dice at my fingertips but you can pry physical dice out of my cold dead hands tbh

The pink set is the set for my newest character: Baarbri, a pink tiefling bard who is definitely the little sister of the group.
The dark green set I remember was for an old character I loved: Locien, a half-elf cleric/ranger (this was not dnd and all clerics were dual class) who was a huge nerd about monsters.
The green and silver set I think I got for a very short-lived paladin. The group did not have a trap finder. Our DM did not pull punches with traps. He was the trap finder with his face. It did not end well the poor guy.
The collection of little d6 was for a Star Trek campaign my old group did. I still know nothing of Star Trek and mostly just kind of went along with it. Our DM was good enough to make it interesting for someone unfamiliar with the property.
Rest do not have associated characters that I can remember off the top of my head! I think the BIG d8 though was a damage die for one of my first characters. I've had it a while.
They/Them causing mayhem
Tumblr user Cockatricecoop | Call me Ky