more forum color options?

got an idea for the forum or IRC? post it here please i don't know what i'm doing
Silver

more forum color options?

Post by Silver »

some other forum theme options could be other ne-black ones like maybe a ne-blackblue or ne-blackpink, also a grey/dark grey theme might be good call that conc crete or whatever

obviously this isnt that important, but i think people would get use out of more forum themes/colors
She/it
1133 frags and counting
[started count 7/15/23]

Image Image
ImageImage
SigilOfSkryalia

Re: more forum color options?

Post by SigilOfSkryalia »

I agree! I really like the format of the default setting, but I would love to have it in darker colors, like a slate gray background with a light toned accent instead of white and blue. idk how much control Abyss has over the themes and stuff, but I hope they can do this (I wonder if they'll be reading this...)
SHE/THEY/IT
69th member of the kobold krew!
♡♡Nos nati sumos de dracones venti♡♡
Bog-Girl

Post by Bog-Girl »

I'd also love new color options but I'm a sucker for that kinda customization
She/They
I'll add more to my signature eventually

"What offering from the void could usurp the gift of life already given?
This moment, right here! It is where we are meant to be.
"
flareonfloof
Site Admin

Post by flareonfloof »

Ye I can look into getting some other color options for y'all, but they'll be a different theme since I've already installed all of the palettes for the main theme.

Sorry about the delay as well, I was dealing with some personal stuff :cry:
FLAMETHROWER Image
flareonfloof
Site Admin

Post by flareonfloof »

SigilOfSkryalia wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:49 am I agree! I really like the format of the default setting, but I would love to have it in darker colors, like a slate gray background with a light toned accent instead of white and blue. idk how much control Abyss has over the themes and stuff, but I hope they can do this (I wonder if they'll be reading this...)
The default setting does have other palettes, I'm using the steelblue variant and it sounds like something you're looking for
FLAMETHROWER Image
SigilOfSkryalia

Post by SigilOfSkryalia »

flareonfloof wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:04 pm
The default setting does have other palettes, I'm using the steelblue variant and it sounds like something you're looking for
oh yeah I saw it, but I was thinkin more of a darker variant, the white is still too harsh for my fragile cavedweller eyes lol. Preciate you lookin for more and suggestin tho :3
SHE/THEY/IT
69th member of the kobold krew!
♡♡Nos nati sumos de dracones venti♡♡